Tuesday 18 March 2014

Radiator

One day it was just a regular morning getting ready for school then as I was leaving i noticed there was some colored snow on the ground. I know the first thing to think of is pee but it wasn't it was a different color then pee. So i decided when i got home to check what kind of fluid it was. Being who I em i decided to ask my dad what kind of fluid it was. As soon as he saw it he knew exactly what it would be radiator fluid because apparently it has a very distinctive smell to it. I checked to see how the radiator fluid was and it was dry as a bone i asked my dad why this was because he has almost babied this vehicle in the past. He told me its been like that for about 21 years. I had no idea why it was like that but if you would look in the actual radiator then it looked completely fine. After all of that I was like ok all done it broken but been like that for 19 years so it will probably be fine I checked to see if it had leaked again and it hadn't so I decided just to leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment